In our Q2 update, we mentioned how we shifted our focus, like many this year, to help our partners thrive. Though we are still in the ninth month of the retail peak season, we feel we are back on track with executing on our roadmap where we feel bullish about how these capabilities will have an impact on you, our customer.
We are particularly excited about three new features to help you during the upcoming holiday season.
First, Parcel Predictive Delay exceptions will be available throughout the platform. The earlier you can get ahead of missed expectations the more likely you are to save a customer experience. These predictions allow you to understand if a delivery will miss its delivery or promise date 50+ hours before a carrier reports an issue.
Second, Engage+Recover customers will have the ability to send a one-off email or SMS to multiple customers at once with just a few clicks. More communication leads to better customer outcomes.
And third, Engage customers will have access to manage additional promotional units on the branded tracking page. Convey has found that this additional ad space increases click-through-rates back to your website. If you are interested in activating this feature, let your Account Director know.
Here is a full list of Q3 upgrades that our customers can take advantage of:
- Feature Request Board: Have a great idea to surface to the Convey Product team? Visit our new Feature Request Board where you can log requests, view other requests, and get updates on what’s in progress. Our goal is to foster community and innovation among Convey and our incredible customers.
- Predictions in API and in App: Convey predictive problems are now surfaced throughout the application and in the API along with risk-scores, so you can get ahead of delivery issues even faster.
- Data Enhancements:
- Case Management and Shipment Rules: Added carrier service level (new ux!) and direction.
- Shipment Events API: Added estimated delivery date.
- New Fields:
- Service Level Comparisons: Retailers can now send vendor and/or order service levels in order to analyze differences between the service level that was expected and the one that was actually designated when tendered.
- Purchase Order Date: Retailers can send the date that the purchase order was created to enhance their visibility.
- Shipment Tracking by Order #: Use the customer order number as a parameter to track shipments.
- Filtering in the API: Receive only the push shipment events that are most relevant to your use case by deciding between carriers, exception types, predictions, risk scores, and shipment status.
- Bulk Consumer Alerts (requires Recover license in addition): Enable your team to move before it’s too late - send those customers a single alert, all at one time, with our new bulk alert feature.
- More Self-Service Tracking Page Ad Units: Increase click-through-rates back to your website with two additional promotional spaces. All of our ad units can be updated at your convenience in the admin settings.
- High Priority Cases: Having the ability to set the importance for a case allows users to solve the highest impact cases first. This can be accomplished by using our case priority label and creating workflows to easily segment them.
- Export Cases: Access valuable case data to create your own team and carrier performance reporting.
- Case Events API: Access case information on messages, status updates, and other case metadata through this API.
We wish you a safe and successful close to 2020!