2020 has been a year laser-focused on helping you, our customers, thrive during this time of uncertainty. In Q2, we quickly spun up a dashboard to help your team monitor parcel performance at scale so that you could ensure and prioritize proper communication to customers about promises. We also enhanced our Shipment Rules so you can take action on those shipments that go off the rails.
We are currently working on some incredibly exciting product features, functionality that will support even more complex visibility, from ordered to delivered. We continue to prioritize customer communication tools, too. Bulk alerting and customizable alert templates will be a huge focus for Convey in Q3. We’ve seen projections where retail takes a 2-year leapfrog and it appears you are all bringing us along for the ride! More to come on those enhancements in future updates.
Here is a list of Q2 upgrades:
- Public Access
- Network Pulse: With COVID-19, we are seeing an uptick in delays within the parcel network and I imagine you are too. Use our Network Pulse dashboard to understand how your delivery promises may be impacted.
- Product SKU Details: Especially for common split orders, the ability to understand which products are in packages is critical. Your customer wants to know what’s arriving when and your care team needs to know which products specifically are damaged or off-track.
- User Password Security Enhancements: Too much security is never a bad thing. We added an additional layer to make sure your data is safe in our application.
- Data Enhancements (filters, columns, etc.): View the full list below.
- Exception Insight Alerting: Are systemic issues like carrier terminal backups and other weather events taking you by surprise? Enable our new Exception Insight alerting to keep you informed as problems happen.
- Date-based Shipment Rules: You’re already proactively monitoring carrier exceptions, but what about the problems caused by a lack of updates? Now you can get ahead of orders that were expected to ship or are going to miss their promise date by creating cases automatically with Recover.
- Redesigned Shipment Details Page: With the redesign of the Shipment Details page, you can easily see order information and solve your delivery problems all in one place.
- Case Notifications Email Save UX Improvements: Some slight enhancements were made to Case Notification settings, so you can ensure your updates have been saved.
- CRM Integrations: Eliminate swivel-chair for customer care by inserting all of the information necessary into their existing workflow using our new CRM integrations for Kustomer, Zendesk, SAP Service Cloud and SalesForce.
The updates listed in the table below represent data that has been added or upgraded in various places in the platform. Use the following key to identify where these improvements were made.
S = Shipments Page
CM = Case Management
SR = Shipment Rules